Kidney Disease Nephrotic Syndrome Incidence
Facts about nephrotic syndrome:
- About 2 out of 100,000 children in the US develop nephrotic syndrome each year.
- About 3 out of 100,000 adults in the US develop nephrotic syndrome each year.
Continue to Kidney Disease Nephrotic Syndrome Risk Factors
- Durkan A, Hodson EM, Willis NS, Craig JC. Non-corticosteroid treatment for nephrotic syndrome in children. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005 Apr 18;(2):CD002290. 
- Habashy D, Hodson EM, Craig JC. Interventions for steroid-resistant nephrotic syndrome: a systematic review. Pediatr Nephrol. 2003 Sep;18(9):906-12. 
- Hodson EM, Knight JF, Willis NS, Craig JC. Corticosteroid therapy for nephrotic syndrome in children. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005 Jan 25;(1):CD001533. 
- Hogg RJ. Adolescents with proteinuria and/or the nephrotic syndrome. Adolesc Med Clin. 2005 Feb;16(1):163-72.