Injured Vagina Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of vaginal injury.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- Is surgery an option for me?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- Do I need to stay in the hospital?
- How long will I be in the hospital?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- When can I return to work?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for having a vaginal injury again?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to Injured Vagina Specialist
- Avidor Y, Rub R, Kluger Y. Vaginal evisceration resulting from a water-slide injury. J Trauma. 1998 Feb;44(2):415-6. 
- Druzin ML, Gottesfeld SA. Management of serious vaginal injury. A case report. J Reprod Med. 1986 Feb;31(2):151-3. 
- Kunkel NC. Vaginal injury from a water slide in a premenarcheal patient. Pediatr Emerg Care. 1998 Jun;14(3):210-1.