Infected Epididymis Incidence
Facts about epididymitis:
- There are over 500,000 cases of epididymitis annually in the United States.
- Epididymitis is most common in 19 to 35 year old men.
Continue to Infected Epididymis Risk Factors
- Joly-Guillou ML, Lasry S. Practical recommendations for the drug treatment of bacterial infections of the male genital tract including urethritis, epididymitis and prostatitis. Drugs. 1999 May;57(5):743-50. 
- Kadish HA, Bolte RG. A retrospective review of pediatric patients with epididymitis, testicular torsion, and torsion of testicular appendages. Pediatrics. 1998 Jul;102(1 Pt 1):73-6. 
- Nickel JC, Siemens DR, Nickel KR, Downey J. The patient with chronic epididymitis: characterization of an enigmatic syndrome. J Urol. 2002 Apr;167(4):1701-4.