Infant Nipple Discharge Evaluation
- Blood draining from the breast
- Clear fluid draining from the breast
- Milky fluid draining from the breast
- Breast redness
- Breast tenderness
- Breast swelling
Tests are rarely necessary to evaluate nipple discharge in infants.
Tests that may be used to evaluate nipple discharge in infants include:
Continue to Infant Nipple Discharge Treatment
PubMed Infant Nipple Discharge References
- Olcay I, Gokoz A. Infantile gynecomastia with bloody nipple discharge. J Pediatr Surg 1992; 27: 103-104. 
- Stringel G, Perelman A, Jimenez C. Infantile mammary duct ectasia: a cause of bloody nipple discharge. J Pediatr Surg 1986; 21: 671-674. 
- Weimann E. Clinical management of nipple discharge in neonates and children. J Paediatr Child Health 2002; 39: 155-156.