Hydrocarbon Inhalation Incidence
Facts about hydrocarbon inhalation:
- After marijuana, hydrocarbons are the most commonly abused drugs in American adolescents between 13 and 15 years old.
- About 2 million adolescents abuse hydrocarbons each year in the US.
Continue to Hydrocarbon Inhalation Symptoms
- do Pico GA. Toxic gas inhalation. Curr Opin Pulm Med. 1995 Mar;1(2):102-8. Review. 
- Dorevitch S, Forst L, Conroy L, Levy P. Toxic inhalation fatalities of US construction workers, 1990 to 1999. J Occup Environ Med. 2002 Jul;44(7):657-62. 
- Parimon T, Kanne JP, Pierson DJ. Acute inhalation injury with evidence of diffuse bronchiolitis following chlorine gas exposure at a swimming pool. Respir Care. 2004 Mar;49(3):291-4. 
- Prien T, Traber DL. Toxic smoke compounds and inhalation injury--a review. Burns Incl Therm Inj. 1988 Dec;14(6):451-60. Review.