Huntington's Disease Outlook
What to expect with Huntington's disease:
- Despite treatment, symptoms worsen slowly.
- The life expectancy for those with Huntington's is 10 to 25 years after the start of symptoms.
Continue to Huntington's Disease Underlying Cause
- Hague SM, Klaffke S, Bandmann O. Neurodegenerative disorders: Parkinson's disease and Huntington's disease. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2005 Aug;76(8):1058-63. 
- Lanska DJ. George Huntington (1850-1916) and hereditary chorea. J Hist Neurosci. 2000 Apr;9(1):76-89. 
- Lucetti C, Del Dotto P, Gambaccini G, Dell' Agnello G, Bernardini S, Rossi G, Murri L, Bonuccelli U. IV amantadine improves chorea in Huntington's disease: an acute randomized, controlled study. Neurology. 2003 Jun 24;60(12):1995-7.