High Stress Incidence
Facts about stress reactions:
- About 65% of visits to the doctor are for symptoms that are caused by stress.
- About 40% of Americans suffer from health problems caused by stress.
Continue to High Stress Risk Factors
- Keita GP, Jones JM. Reducing adverse reaction to stress in the workplace. Psychology's expanding role. Am Psychol. 1990 Oct;45(10):1137-41. 
- Steinberg AM, Brymer MJ, Decker KB, Pynoos RS. The University of California at Los Angeles Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Reaction Index. Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2004 Apr;6(2):96-100. 
- True PK, Benway MW. Treatment of stress reaction prior to combat using the "BICEPS" model. Mil Med. 1992 Jul;157(7):380-1.