Herald Patch Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of pityriasis rosea.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- Do I need medication?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Do I need to change my diet?
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for having pityriasis rosea again?
- Will I need to see my doctor for a checkup?
Continue to Herald Patch Specialist
- Karnath B, Hussain N, Bevin M. Pityriasis rosea. Appearance and distribution of macules aid diagnosis. Postgrad Med. 2003 May;113(5):93-4, 97. 
- Stulberg DL, Wolfrey J. Pityriasis rosea. Am Fam Physician. 2004 Jan 1;69(1):87-91.