Hepatolenticular Degeneration Incidence
Facts about Wilson's disease:
- Wilson's disease is a rare, inherited illness that affects about 1 out of 30,000 people in the US.
- Without treatment, Wilson's disease results in death before 30 years of age.
Continue to Hepatolenticular Degeneration Symptoms
- Ala A, Walker AP, Ashkan K, Dooley JS, Schilsky ML. Wilson's disease. Lancet. 2007 Feb 3;369(9559):397-408. 
- Durand F. Wilson's disease: an old disease keeps its old secrets. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2007 Feb;19(2):97-9. 
- Pfeiffer RF. Wilson's Disease. Semin Neurol. 2007 Apr;27(2):123-32.