Heat Rash Home Care
- Avoid exposure to warm environments.
- Avoid moisturizing lotion.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Wear clothing that blocks the sun's rays.
- Wear a hat.
- Dress in light clothes.
- Take tepid water baths.
- Change into dry clothes frequently.
Heat Rash Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have a heat rash and any of the following:
Continue to Heat Rash Underlying Cause
- Nanda S, Reddy BS, Ramji S, Pandhi D. Analytical study of pustular eruptions in neonates. Pediatr Dermatol. 2002 May-Jun;19(3):210-5. 
- Shuster S. Duct disruption, a new explanation of miliaria. Acta Derm Venereol. 1997 Jan;77(1):1-3. 
- Treadwell PA. Dermatoses in newborns. Am Fam Physician. 1997 Aug;56(2):443-50.