Hand Fracture Outlook
What to expect with a hand fracture:
- Most hand fractures heal within 6 weeks with treatment.
- The outlook depends on the severity of the fracture.
Continue to Hand Fracture Complications
- Campbell DA, Kay SP. The Hand Injury Severity Scoring System. J Hand Surg [Br]. 1996 Jun;21(3):295-8. 
- Chan J, Spencer J. Adaptation to hand injury: an evolving experience. Am J Occup Ther. 2004 Mar-Apr;58(2):128-39. 
- Gustafsson M, Ahlstrom G. Problems experienced during the first year of an acute traumatic hand injury - a prospective study. J Clin Nurs. 2004 Nov;13(8):986-95.