Granuloma Annulare Treatment
Treatment of granuloma annulare depends on whether or not the lesions are localized to one area of the body. Treatment often includes topical corticosteroids and injectable corticosteroids. Topical retinoids such as isotretinoin have also been used. Cryotherapy may be an option.
Treatment of granuloma annulare includes:
- Corticosteroid injections for granuloma annulare:
- Medication is injected into the lesions
- Topical corticosteroids:
- Oral corticosteroids:
- Topical retinoids:
- Psoralen phototherapy agents:
- Cryotherapy for granuloma annulare:
- Freezing the lesions
Granuloma Annulare Specialist
Continue to Granuloma Annulare Home Care
- Arroyo MP. Generalized granuloma annulare. Dermatol Online J. 2003 Oct;9(4):13. 
- Looney M, Smith KM. Isotretinoin in the treatment of granuloma annulare. Ann Pharmacother. 2004 Mar;38(3):494-7.