Granuloma Annulare Home Care
Home care measures for granuloma annulare include:
- Avoid scratching lesions.
- Scratching may lead to infection.
- Take prescribed medications as directed:
- Don't skip doses of your medication. This makes them less effective.
- Be aware of the common side effects that may be caused by your medication.
- Learn everything you can about granuloma annulare:
- The more you know about your condition, the easier it will be to participate with your doctor in making treatment decisions.
- Ask your doctor about good sources for information.
- Write down questions to ask your doctor.
Granuloma Annulare Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have granuloma annulare and any of the following:
Continue to Granuloma Annulare Outlook
- Arroyo MP. Generalized granuloma annulare. Dermatol Online J. 2003 Oct;9(4):13. 
- Looney M, Smith KM. Isotretinoin in the treatment of granuloma annulare. Ann Pharmacother. 2004 Mar;38(3):494-7.