What to expect with glioma:
- Most people with gliomas die from the disease.
- The outcome depends on the size, type and location of the cancer, as well as the age and health of the person.
Continue to Glioma Complications
- Laperriere N, Zuraw L, Cairncross G; Cancer Care Ontario Practice Guidelines Initiative Neuro-Oncology Disease Site Group. Radiotherapy for newly diagnosed malignant glioma in adults: a systematic review. Radiother Oncol. 2002 Sep;64(3):259-73. 
- Salvati M, Caroli E, Orlando ER, Frati A, Artizzu S, Ferrante L. Multicentric glioma: our experience in 25 patients and critical review of the literature. Neurosurg Rev. 2003 Oct;26(4):275-9. 
- Stewart LA. Chemotherapy in adult high-grade glioma: a systematic review and meta-analysis of individual patient data from 12 randomised trials. Lancet. 2002 Mar 23;359(9311):1011-8.