Overview Incidence Symptoms Evaluation Treatment radiation therapy specialist Warning Signs Home Care Outlook Complications Underlying Cause Anatomy
Facts about acromegaly:
- About 6 out of 100,000 people in the US develop acromegaly each year.
Continue to Gigantism Symptoms
PubMed Gigantism References
- Colao A, Pivonello R, Cappabianca P, Vitale G, Lombardi G. The treatment algorithm of acromegaly. J Endocrinol Invest. 2003;26(8 Suppl):39-45. 
- Doga M, Bonadonna S, Gola M, Nuzzo M, Giustina A. Diagnostic and therapeutic consensus on acromegaly. J Endocrinol Invest. 2005;28(5 Suppl):56-60. 
- Holdaway IM. Treatment of acromegaly. Horm Res. 2004;62 Suppl 3:79-92. 
- Muller AF, Van Der Lely AJ. Pharmacological therapy for acromegaly: Critical Drugs. 2004;64(16):1817-38.