Gaucher's Disease Outlook
What to expect with Gaucher's disease:
- Gaucher's disease that occurs in infants carries a poor prognosis: most children die before age five.
- Mild forms of Gaucher's disease respond well to treatment.
Continue to Gaucher's Disease Underlying Cause
- Brady RO. Gaucher's disease: past, present and future. Baillieres Clin Haematol. 1997 Dec;10(4):621-34. 
- Germain DP. Gaucher's disease: a paradigm for interventional genetics. Clin Genet. 2004 Feb;65(2):77-86. 
- Niederau C, Haussinger D. Gaucher's disease: a review for the internist and hepatologist. Hepatogastroenterology. 2000 Jul-Aug;47(34):984-97.