Gaucher's Disease Incidence
Facts about Gaucher's disease:
- Gaucher's disease occurs in less than 1 in 1,000 newborns.
- It is more common in people from Eastern Europe, especially Ashkenazi Jews.
Continue to Gaucher's Disease Symptoms
- Brady RO. Gaucher's disease: past, present and future. Baillieres Clin Haematol. 1997 Dec;10(4):621-34. 
- Germain DP. Gaucher's disease: a paradigm for interventional genetics. Clin Genet. 2004 Feb;65(2):77-86. 
- Niederau C, Haussinger D. Gaucher's disease: a review for the internist and hepatologist. Hepatogastroenterology. 2000 Jul-Aug;47(34):984-97.