Gastroenteritis due to Rotavirus Outlook
What to expect with a rotavirus:
- Rotavirus usually resolves within 1 week.
- Reinfection is common.
Continue to Gastroenteritis due to Rotavirus Complications
- Anderson EJ, Weber SG. Rotavirus infection in adults. Lancet Infect Dis. 2004 Feb;4(2):91-9. 
- Glass RI, Bresee JS, Turcios R, Fischer TK, Parashar UD, Steele AD. Rotavirus vaccines: targeting the developing world. J Infect Dis. 2005 Sep 1;192 Suppl 1:S160-6. 
- Rivest P, Proulx M, Lonergan G, Lebel MH, Bedard L. Hospitalisations for gastroenteritis: the role of rotavirus. Vaccine. 2004 May 7;22(15-16):2013-7. 
- Widdowson MA, Bresee JS, Gentsch JR, Glass RI. Rotavirus disease and its prevention. Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 2005 Jan;21(1):26-31.