Gastroenteritis Cholera Transmission
Facts about cholera:
- Cholera spreads by ingestion of contaminated food or water.
- Cholera also spreads through ingestion of the virus during contact with infected vomit or stool.
Continue to Gastroenteritis Cholera Anatomy
- Greenough WB 3rd. The human, societal, and scientific legacy of cholera. J Clin Invest. 2004 Feb;113(3):334-9. 
- Kirkpatrick BD, Alston WK. Current immunizations for travel. Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2003 Oct;16(5):369-74. 
- Sack DA, Sack RB, Nair GB, Siddique AK. Cholera. Lancet. 2004 Jan 17;363(9404):223-33.