Fractured Orbit Outlook
What to expect with a blowout fracture of the orbit:
- The outlook depends on the severity of the injury.
- About 5 to 30 percent of people with an orbital blowout fracture have ongoing double vision that requires additional therapy.
Continue to Fractured Orbit Complications
- Ikeda K, Suzuki H, Oshima T, Takasaka T. Endoscopic endonasal repair of orbital floor fracture. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1999 Jan;125(1):59-63. 
- Klenk G, Kovacs A. Blow-out fracture of the orbital floor in early childhood. J Craniofac Surg. 2003 Sep;14(5):666-71. Review. 
- Otori N, Haruna S, Moriyama H. Endoscopic endonasal or transmaxillary repair of orbital floor fracture: a study of 88 patients treated in our department. Acta Otolaryngol. 2003 Aug;123(6):718-23.