Foreskin Tight Over Penis Treatment
Foreskin Tight Over Penis Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of phimosis.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- Is surgery an option for me?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- Do I need medication?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- When can I return to work?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for phimosis complications?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Foreskin Tight Over Penis Specialist
Continue to Foreskin Tight Over Penis Home Care
- Ashfield JE, Nickel KR, Siemens DR, MacNeily AE, Nickel JC. Treatment of phimosis with topical steroids in 194 children. J Urol. 2003 Mar;169(3):1106-8. 
- Blalock HJ, Vemulakonda V, Ritchey ML, Ribbeck M. Outpatient management of phimosis following newborn circumcision. J Urol. 2003 Jun;169(6):2332-4. 
- Shankar KR, Rickwood AM. The incidence of phimosis in boys. BJU Int. 1999 Jul;84(1):101-2. 
- Van Howe RS. Cost-effective treatment of phimosis. Pediatrics. 1998 Oct;102(4):E43.