Foot Neuroma Outlook
What to expect with Morton's neuroma:
- Symptoms resolve in about 30 percent of people who are treated with medications and changes in footwear.
- Symptoms resolve in about 75 percent of people who are treated with surgery for Morton's neuroma.
Continue to Foot Neuroma Underlying Cause
- Clifford PD, Hulen RB. Morton neuroma. Am J Orthop. 2008 Jan;37(1):50-1. 
- Title CI, Schon LC. Morton neuroma: primary and secondary neurectomy. J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2008 Sep;16(9):550-7. Review. 
- Zelent ME, Kane RM, Neese DJ, Lockner WB. Minimally invasive Morton's intermetatarsal neuroma decompression. Foot Ankle Int. 2007 Feb;28(2):263-5.