Foot Fungus Incidence
Facts about tinea pedis:
- About 70 percent of people suffer from Tinea pedis at some time during their lives.
- Tinea pedis is more common in warmer climates and in young, athletic males.
Continue to Foot Fungus Risk Factors
- Evans EG. Tinea pedis: clinical experience and efficacy of short treatment. Dermatology. 1997;194 Suppl 1:3-6. 
- Gupta AK, Chow M, Daniel CR, Aly R. Treatments of tinea pedis. Dermatol Clin. 2003 Jul;21(3):431-62. 
- Rad MM, Jackson C, Barton RC, Evans EG. Single strains of Trichophyton rubrum in cases of tinea pedis. J Med Microbiol. 2005 Aug;54(Pt 8):725-6.