Foot Corn Prevention
Prevention of corns and calluses includes:
- Use an insole that absorbs shock:
- Wear shoes that provide room for the toes.
- Wear shoes with a rubber sole.
- Wear shoes with arch support.
- Avoid footwear that places pressure on the foot.
- Avoid shoes that are too small.
- Avoid high-heeled shoes.
- Break-in new shoes slowly.
Continue to Foot Corn Outlook
- Coughlin MJ: Common causes of pain in the forefoot in adults. J Bone Joint Surg Br 2000 Aug; 82(6): 781-90. 
- Singh D, Bentley G, Trevino SG: Callosities, corns, and calluses. BMJ 1996 Jun 1; 312(7043): 1403-6.