Finger Fracture Incidence
Facts about finger fractures:
- Finger fractures account for about 10 percent of all fractures.
- About 10 percent of all accidents seen in emergency departments involve the hand.
Continue to Finger Fracture Symptoms
- Campbell DA, Kay SP. The Hand Injury Severity Scoring System. J Hand Surg [Br]. 1996 Jun;21(3):295-8. 
- Chan J, Spencer J. Adaptation to hand injury: an evolving experience. Am J Occup Ther. 2004 Mar-Apr;58(2):128-39. 
- Gustafsson M, Ahlstrom G. Problems experienced during the first year of an acute traumatic hand injury - a prospective study. J Clin Nurs. 2004 Nov;13(8):986-95.