Fifth Cranial Nerve Neuritis Outlook
What to expect with trigeminal neuralgia:
- The symptoms of trigeminal neuralgia tend to worsen over time.
- Attacks of pain from trigeminal neuralgia usually resolve with treatment.
Continue to Fifth Cranial Nerve Neuritis Underlying Cause
- Bagheri SC, Farhidvash F, Perciaccante VJ. Diagnosis and treatment of patients with trigeminal neuralgia. J Am Dent Assoc. 2004 Dec;135(12):1713-7. 
- Cheshire WP. Trigeminal neuralgia: diagnosis and treatment. Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep. 2005 Mar;5(2):79-85. 
- Urgosik D, Liscak R, Novotny J Jr, Vymazal J, Vladyka V. Treatment of essential trigeminal neuralgia with gamma knife surgery. J Neurosurg. 2005 Jan;102 Suppl:29-33.