Fever Relapsing Outlook
What to expect with relapsing fever:
- With early treatment, 95 percent of people are cured of the disease.
- Untreated, about 40 percent of people die from the disease.
Continue to Fever Relapsing Complications
- Dworkin MS, Shoemaker PC, Fritz CL, Dowell ME, Anderson DE Jr. The epidemiology of tick-borne relapsing fever in the United States. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2002 Jun;66(6):753-8. 
- Schwan TG, Policastro PF, Miller Z, Thompson RL, Damrow T, Keirans JE. Tick-borne relapsing fever caused by Borrelia hermsii, Montana. Emerg Infect Dis. 2003 Sep;9(9):1151-4. 
- Tick-borne relapsing fever in North America. Med Clin North Am. 2002 Mar;86(2):417-33, viii-ix.