Factor 12 Deficiency Treatment
There is no cure for factor 12 deficiency.
Treatment for factor 12 deficiency may include:
- Avoid aspirin
- Avoid nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications:
- Avoid medications that cause bleeding
For more information:
Factor 12 Deficiency Specialist
Continue to Factor 12 Deficiency Underlying Cause
- Baker WF Jr, Bick RL. Treatment of hereditary and acquired thrombophilic disorders. Semin Thromb Hemost. 1999;25(4):387-406. 
- Girolami A, Simioni P, Scarano L, Girolami B, Zerbinati P. Symptomatic combined homozygous factor XII deficiency and heterozygous factor V Leiden. J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2000 Apr;9(3):271-5. 
- Muntean W. Fresh frozen plasma in the pediatric age group and in congenital coagulation factor deficiency. Thromb Res. 2002 Oct 31;107 Suppl 1:S29-32.