Facial Flushing Home Care
Home care for flushing may include:
- Avoid herbal medicine.
- Avoid vitamin supplements:
- Talk to your doctor first.
- Avoid substances that trigger flushing.
- Avoid medications that cause flushing.
- Take prescribed medications as directed:
- Don't skip doses of your medication. This makes them less effective.
- Be aware of the common side effects that may be caused by your medication.
- Do not take medication without talking to your doctor.
Facial Flushing Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have flushing and any of the following:
Continue to Facial Flushing Underlying Cause