Eye Inflammation Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of conjunctivitis.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to Eye Inflammation Specialist
- Bielory L, Lien KW, Bigelsen S. Efficacy and tolerability of newer antihistamines in the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis. Drugs. 2005;65(2):215-28. 
- Bonini S. Atopic keratoconjunctivitis. Allergy. 2004 Aug;59 Suppl 78:71-3. 
- Mabey D, Fraser-Hurt N, Powell C. Antibiotics for trachoma. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005 Apr 18;(2):CD001860. 
- Smith J. Bacterial conjunctivitis. Clin Evid. 2004 Dec;(12):926-32. 
- Teoh DL, Reynolds S. Diagnosis and management of pediatric conjunctivitis. Pediatr Emerg Care. 2003 Feb;19(1):48-55.