Erythema Multiforme Symptoms
Symptoms of erythema multiforme include:
- The rash may range from mild to severe.
- A rash that looks like a bull's eye target: pale center surrounded by a red ring
- Blisters may form in the center of the target
- The rash spreads rapidly
- The rash may involve the mouth, eyes, intestines, joints and genitals.
- Skin redness:
Additional symptoms may include:
Continue to Erythema Multiforme Evaluation
- Forman R, Koren G, Shear NH. Erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis in children: a review of 10 years' experience. Drug Saf. 2002;25(13):965-72. 
- Leaute-Labreze C, Lamireau T, Chawki D, Maleville J, Taieb A. Diagnosis, classification, and management of erythema multiforme and Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Arch Dis Child. 2000 Oct;83(4):347-52. 
- Letko E, Papaliodis DN, Papaliodis GN, Daoud YJ, Ahmed AR, Foster CS. Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis: a review of the literature. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2005 Apr;94(4):419-36. 
- Prendiville J. Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis. Adv Dermatol. 2002;18:151-73.