Epidermolysis Bullosa Incidence
Facts about epidermolysis bullosa:
- This is a very rare genetic disease that affects about 20 out of 1 million babies born in the USA.
- The most serious of epidermolysis bullosa, recessive dystrophic EB, affects about 2 out of 1 million babies born in the USA.
Continue to Epidermolysis Bullosa Symptoms
- Lim KK, Su WP, McEvoy MT, Pittelkow MR. Generalized gravis junctional epidermolysis bullosa: case report, laboratory evaluation, and review of recent advances. Mayo Clin Proc. 1996 Sep;71(9):863-8. [8790263 ]
- Ozanic Bulic S, Fassihi H, Mellerio JE, McGrath JA, Atherton DJ. Thalidomide in the management of epidermolysis bullosa pruriginosa. Br J Dermatol. 2005 Jun;152(6):1332-4. 
- Vodegel RM, de Jong MC, Pas HH, Jonkman MF. IgA-mediated epidermolysis bullosa acquisita: two cases and review of the literature. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2002 Dec;47(6):919-25.