Enlarged Breasts in Males Home Care
Home care for gynecomastia includes:
- Avoid dietary supplements.
- Avoid soy products.
- Acetaminophen for pain
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications for pain:
- Ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil, Nuprin, NeoProfen)
- Ketoprofen (Actron, Orudis, Oruvail)
- Naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, Aleve)
- Take prescribed medications as directed:
Enlarged Breasts in Males Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have gynecomastia and any of the following:
Continue to Enlarged Breasts in Males Outlook
- Bembo SA, Carlson HE. Gynecomastia: its features, and when and how to treat it. Cleve Clin J Med. 2004 Jun;71(6):511-7. 
- Harigopal M, Murray MP, Rosen PP, Shin SJ. Prepubertal gynecomastia with lobular differentiation. Breast J. 2005 Jan-Feb;11(1):48-51. 
- Prisant LM, Chin E. Gynecomastia and hypertension. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2005 Apr;7(4):245-8. 
- Wiesman IM, Lehman JA Jr, Parker MG, Tantri MD, Wagner DS, Pedersen JC. Gynecomastia: an outcome analysis. Ann Plast Surg. 2004 Aug;53(2):97-101.