The treatment for enchondroma depends on a number of factors, including age, location of the tumor, and potential for fracture. Treatment may include bone grafting and surgery.
The treatment for enchondroma depends on a number of factors, including:
- Age and health of the patient
- Occupation of the patient
- Potential for fracture
Treatment for enchondroma may include:
- Observation and monitoring
- Bone grafting for enchondroma
- Surgery for enchondroma
Continue to Enchondroma Home Care
- Flemming DJ, Murphey MD. Enchondroma and chondrosarcoma. Semin Musculoskelet Radiol. 2000;4(1):59-71. 
- Weiner SD. Enchondroma and chondrosarcoma of bone: clinical, radiologic, and histologic differentiation. Instr Course Lect. 2004;53:645-9.