Elbow Sprain Symptoms
Symptoms of an elbow sprain may include:
- Elbow pain:
- Pain worsens when moving the elbow joint
- Elbow swelling
- Elbow tenderness
- Decreased elbow range of motion
For more information:
Continue to Elbow Sprain Evaluation
- Bennett R. Addressing musculoskeletal pain. Geriatrics. 2004 Aug;59(8):11-2. 
- Cassas KJ, Cassettari-Wayhs A. Childhood and adolescent sports-related overuse injuries. Am Fam Physician. 2006 Mar 15;73(6):1014-22. 
- Emery KH. Imaging of sports injuries of the upper extremity in children. Clin Sports Med. 2006 Jul;25(3):543-68, viii. 
- Garnett WR. GI effects of OTC analgesics: implications for product selection. J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash). 1996 Sep;NS36(9):565-72. 
- Kijowski R, De Smet AA. The role of ultrasound in the evaluation of sports medicine injuries of the upper extremity. Clin Sports Med. 2006 Jul;25(3):569-90, viii.
- Orchard JW. Intrinsic and extrinsic risk factors for muscle strains in Australian football. Am J Sports Med. 2001 May-Jun;29(3):300-3. 
- Wainstein JL, Nailor TE. Tendinitis and tendinosis of the elbow, wrist, and hands. Clin Occup Environ Med. 2006;5(2):299-322, vii.