Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever Incidence
Facts about Ebola hemorrhagic fever:
- Only four cases of Ebola hemorrhagic fever have been reported in the US.
- Outbreaks have occurred in Africa:
Continue to Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever Symptoms
- Bray M, Mahanty S. Ebola hemorrhagic fever and septic shock. J Infect Dis. 2003 Dec 1;188(11):1613-7. 
- Drosten C, Gottig S, Schilling S, Asper M, Panning M, Schmitz H, Gunther S. Rapid detection and quantification of RNA of Ebola and Marburg viruses, Lassa virus, Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever virus, Rift Valley fever virus, dengue virus, and yellow fever virus by real-time reverse transcription-PCR. J Clin Microbiol. 2002 Jul;40(7):2323-30. 
- Kawaoka Y. How Ebola virus infects cells. N Engl J Med. 2005 Jun 23;352(25):2645-6. 
- Polesky A, Bhatia G. Ebola hemorrhagic fever in the era of bioterrorism. Semin Respir Infect. 2003 Sep;18(3):206-15.