Eating Disorder Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of compulsive eating disorder.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- Is surgery an option for me?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
Continue to Eating Disorder Home Care
- Fontenelle LF, Mendlowicz MV, Versiani M. Impulse control disorders in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Psychiatry Clin Neurosci. 2005 Feb;59(1):30-7. 
- Larsson JO, Hellzen M. Patterns of personality disorders in women with chronic eating disorders. Eat Weight Disord. 2004 Sep;9(3):200-5. 
- Raja M, Azzoni A. Clinical management of obsessive-compulsive-bipolar comorbidity: a case series. Bipolar Disord. 2004 Jun;6(3):264-70.