Drool Dermatitis Treatment
Treatment for drool dermatitis includes gentle skin cleansing followed by the application of petroleum jelly to the skin. Some may benefit from the use of a one-half percent strength hydrocortisone cream.
Treatment for drool dermatitis includes:
- Gentle skin cleansing
- Apply petroleum jelly to the skin
Continue to Drool Dermatitis Home Care
- Golova N. An infant with fever and drooling: infection or trauma? Pediatr Emerg Care. 1997 Oct;13(5):331-3. 
- Jones M. Teething in children and the alleviation of symptoms. J Fam Health Care. 2002;12(1):12-3. 
- Peretz B, Ram D, Hermida L, Otero MM. Systemic manifestations during eruption of primary teeth in infants. J Dent Child (Chic). 2003 May-Aug;70(2):170-3. 
- Swischuk LE. Cough and drooling for two days. Pediatr Emerg Care. 1995 Dec;11(6):397-8.