Down's Syndrome Incidence
Facts about Down's syndrome:
- In the US, about 1 out of 1000 infants is born with Down's syndrome.
Continue to Down's Syndrome Risk Factors
- Bahado-Singh RO, Sutton-Riley J. Biochemical screening for congenital defects. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2004 Dec;31(4):857-72, xi. 
- Matias A, Montenegro N, Blickstein I. Down syndrome screening in multiple pregnancies. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2005 Mar;32(1):81-96, ix. 
- Taub JW, Ge Y. Down syndrome, drug metabolism and chromosome 21. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2005 Jan;44(1):33-9. 
- Tyler C, Edman JC. Down syndrome, Turner syndrome, and Klinefelter syndrome: primary care throughout the life span. Prim Care. 2004 Sep;31(3):627-48, x-xi.