Discharge from the Vagina Incidence
Facts about an abnormal vaginal discharge:
- An abnormal vaginal discharge is a very common problem.
- All women have an abnormal vaginal discharge at some time during their lives.
Continue to Discharge from the Vagina Risk Factors
- Owen MK, Clenney TL. Management of vaginitis. Am Fam Physician. 2004 Dec 1;70(11):2125-32. 
- Spence D. Candidiasis (vulvovaginal). Clin Evid. 2004 Dec;(12):2493-511. 
- Syed TS, Braverman PK. Vaginitis in adolescents. Adolesc Med Clin. 2004 Jun;15(2):235-51.