Dermatitis Drool Home Care
- Gently clean the skin around the face twice a day.
- Apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the skin around the mouth.
- Do not scratch the irritated skin.
Dermatitis Drool Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have drool dermatitis and any of the following:
Continue to Dermatitis Drool Complications
- Golova N. An infant with fever and drooling: infection or trauma? Pediatr Emerg Care. 1997 Oct;13(5):331-3. 
- Jones M. Teething in children and the alleviation of symptoms. J Fam Health Care. 2002;12(1):12-3. 
- Peretz B, Ram D, Hermida L, Otero MM. Systemic manifestations during eruption of primary teeth in infants. J Dent Child (Chic). 2003 May-Aug;70(2):170-3. 
- Swischuk LE. Cough and drooling for two days. Pediatr Emerg Care. 1995 Dec;11(6):397-8.