Dependent Personality Disorder Treatment
Treatment of dependent personality disorder may include support group, mental health counseling, and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor antidepressants.
Treatment of dependent personality disorder may include:
- Support group for dependent personality disorder
- Mental health counseling for dependent personality disorder
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor antidepressants: for associated depression
- Tricyclic antidepressant: for associated depression
Dependent Personality Disorder Specialist
Continue to Dependent Personality Disorder Home Care
- Gude T, Hoffart A, Hedley L, Ro O. The dimensionality of dependent personality disorder. J Personal Disord. 2004 Dec;18(6):604-10. 
- Schafer S, Nowlis DP. Personality disorders among difficult patients. Arch Fam Med. 1998 Mar-Apr;7(2):126-9. 
- Tyrer P, Morgan J, Cicchetti D. The Dependent Personality Questionnaire (DPQ): a screening instrument for dependent personality. Int J Soc Psychiatry. 2004 Mar;50(1):10-7.