Dementia Pick's Disease Incidence
Facts about Pick's disease:
- Pick's disease is a rare brain disorder affecting less than 1 in 100,000 people.
- The onset of this disease usually occurs between the ages of 40 and 60 years.
- It is more common in females.
Continue to Dementia Pick's Disease Symptoms
- Dickson DW. Neuropathology of Pick's disease. Neurology. 2001 Jun;56(11 Suppl 4):S16-20. 
- Nee LE, Tierney MC, Lippa CF. Genetic aspects of Alzheimer's disease, Pick's disease, and other dementias. Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen. 2004 Jul-Aug;19(4):219-25. 
- Rossor MN. Pick's disease: a clinical overview. Neurology. 2001 Jun;56(11 Suppl 4):S3-5.