Cushing's Syndrome Incidence
Facts about Cushing's syndrome:
- Cushing's syndrome is uncommon.
- It is more common in females than in males.
Continue to Cushing's Syndrome Symptoms
- Findling JW, Raff H. Screening and diagnosis of Cushing's syndrome. Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am. 2005 Jun;34(2):385-402, ix-x. 
- Lindsay JR, Nieman LK. Differential diagnosis and imaging in Cushing's syndrome. Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am. 2005 Jun;34(2):403-21, x. 
- Morioka M, Fujii T, Matsuki T, Jo Y, Kobayashi T, Tanaka H, Ohashi T, Kondo K. Preclinical Cushing's syndrome: report of seven cases and a review of the literature. Int J Urol. 2000 Apr;7(4):126-32.