Overview Incidence Symptoms Evaluation Treatment specialist Home Care warning signs Outlook Underlying Cause
Curved Penis Evaluation
- Lump in the penis during an erection
- Abnormal curvature to the penis during an erection
- Penile tenderness during an erection
Tests are not required to make the diagnosis of Peyronie's disease.
Continue to Curved Penis Treatment
PubMed Curved Penis References
- Cavallini G. Towards an evidence-based understanding of Peyronie's disease. Int J STD AIDS. 2005 Mar;16(3):187-94. 
- Jalkut M, Gonzalez-Cadavid N, Rajfer J. New discoveries in the basic science understanding of Peyronie's disease. Curr Urol Rep. 2004 Dec;5(6):478-84. 
- Kendirci M, Hellstrom WJ. Critical analysis of surgery for Peyronie's disease. Curr Opin Urol. 2004 Nov;14(6):381-8.