Cryptosporidium Enterocolitis Incidence
Facts about cryptosporidium enterocolitis:
- There are about 3,000 reported cases of cryptosporidium enterocolitis each year in the US.
- There have been more than 4 food-related outbreaks of cryptosporidium enterocolitis in the United States since 1993.
- Most outbreaks are related to improper food handling.
Continue to Cryptosporidium Enterocolitis Symptoms
- Caccio S, Pinter E, Fantini R, Mezzaroma I, Pozio E. Human infection with Cryptosporidium felis: case report and literature review. Emerg Infect Dis. 2002 Jan;8(1):85-6. 
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Cryptosporidosis (Cryptosporidium spp.)--a CDC J Environ Health. 2004 Jul-Aug;67(1):52.