Facts about cryptorchidism:
- Cryptorchidism occurs in about 3 percent of all full term male births.
- The risk increases to 33 percent in premature males.
Continue to Cryptorchidism Symptoms
- Henna MR, Del Nero RG, Sampaio CZ, Atallah AN, Schettini ST, Castro AA, Soares BG. Hormonal cryptorchidism therapy: systematic review with metanalysis of randomized clinical trials. Pediatr Surg Int. 2004 May;20(5):357-9. 
- Leung AK, Robson WL. Current status of cryptorchidism. Adv Pediatr. 2004;51:351-77. 
- Pyorala S, Huttunen NP, Uhari M. A review and meta-analysis of hormonal treatment of cryptorchidism. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1995 Sep;80(9):2795-9.