Congenital Agammaglobulinemia Symptoms
Agammaglobulinemia weakens the immune system, which reduces the body's ability to fight infections.
Infections that commonly occur in those with agammaglobulinemia include:
- Abdominal abscess
- Skin abscess
Additional symptoms of agammaglobulinemia include:
Continue to Congenital Agammaglobulinemia Evaluation
- Buckley RH: Pulmonary complications of primary immunodeficiencies. Paediatr Respir Rev 2004; 5 (Suppl A): S225-33. 
- Conley ME: Early defects in B cell development. Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 2002; 2: 517-22. 
- Dalal I, Reid B, Nisbet-Brown E, Roifman CM: The outcome of patients with hypogammaglobulinemia in infancy and early childhood. J Pediatr 1998 Jul; 133(1): 144-6. 
- Kidon MI, Handzel ZT, Schwartz R et al.: Symptomatic hypogammaglobulinemia in infancy and childhood: clinical outcome and in vitro immune responses. BMC Fam Pract 2004; 5: 23. 
- Lawrence T, Puel A, Reichenbach J, Ku CL, Chapgier A, Renner E, Minard-Colin V, Ouachee M, Casanova JL. Autosomal-dominant primary immunodeficiencies. Curr Opin Hematol. 2005 Jan;12(1):22-30.