Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Incidence
Facts about congenital adrenal hyperplasia:
- About 1 out of 16,000 people have congenital adrenal hyperplasia in the US.
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia is usually an inherited disorder.
- It affects both males and females about equally.
Continue to Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Symptoms
- Creighton S. Early versus late intervention of congenital adrenal hyperplasia. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2004 Dec;17(6):411. 
- Merke DP, Bornstein SR. Congenital adrenal hyperplasia. Lancet. 2005 Jun 18-24;365(9477):2125-36.