Compulsive Personality Disorder Outlook
What to expect with obsessive compulsive disorder:
- Obsessive compulsive disorder tends to be a life-long illness.
- Symptoms may come and go.
- About 70 percent of persons with obsessive compulsive disorder improve with treatment.
Continue to Compulsive Personality Disorder Underlying Cause
- Lewin AB, Storch EA, Adkins J, Murphy TK, Geffken GR. Current directions in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. Pediatr Ann. 2005 Feb;34(2):128-34. 
- Sasson Y, Dekel S, Nacasch N, Chopra M, Zinger Y, Amital D, Zohar J. Posttraumatic obsessive-compulsive disorder: a case series. Psychiatry Res. 2005 Jun 15;135(2):145-52. 
- Viard A, Flament MF, Artiges E, et al. Cognitive control in childhood-onset obsessive-compulsive disorder: a functional MRI study. Psychol Med. 2005 Jul;35(7):1007-17.